Forms & Trainings \ Forms

Controller’s Office Forms

Forms used to create new (Driver Worktags) in Workday - effective 9/1/2017.

Unrestricted programs are used to record transactions that are part of the general fund. Designated programs are used to record revenues received from conferences, patient care, etc., and to track their corresponding expenses.  Spendable Gift are used to record revenues received from donors, sponsoring agencies, etc., and their corresponding expenses that conform to specific restrictions as agreed to regarding the use of the funds.  Project accounts are set up for construction, renovations, real estate acquisitions,  or reserves for future programs. Contact Brenda Banks at (305) 284-6298 for Endowment accounts. Contact Rita Castaneda at (305) 284-4063 to request Grant accounts.

Changes to Driver Worktag Status (inactivate driver worktag)        

Please e-mail request to (NOTE THAT no further transactions are allowed with the one exception of when there is a valid purchase order (encumbrance)) already in the account. (no further activity permitted).  

Request to Move Driver Worktag from one Cost Center to another    Please submit your request via e-mail to

OnBase Access Request Form

Cancel or Stop Payment on UM issued checks These forms are used to cancel a UM issued check, place stop payments and /or replace a UM issued check. See our General Accounting FAQ on Stop Payment and Replacement Checks.  

Wire Transfers - International Drafts                                   

Please contact: Guiselle Guerrero at (305) 284-6789 in Treasury Operations for further instructions on Wire Transfers.

EFT Wire - Via Workday

For Cash Management Department.

W-9 Fill-In Form Please note that after the form is filled in, it must be printed and sent to Karen Bonner in the Controller’s Office for University signature at the following: or 150 Gables One Tower, Coral Gables campus, locator 2912.
Use the clinical department UMDC tax identification number for clinical billing purposes. Use the University tax id number for all other business. Not sure of the tax identification number? Send to Karen and she will complete. 

Sponsored Programs  -  Please, go to Office of Research website for all Sponsored Programs forms. 

Property Accounting - Equipment 
Accounts Payable / Disbursements